MSC - False advertising regarding Fantastica drink packages!

pzsdd6

"Either way they were upgraded to a yacht club room , that does NOT come with yacht club benefits they would still have Fantastica as I said. "

You keep saying this but if MSC sends you documentation stating that they are included than they should be included.

The other issue is staff on the ship not honoring what is in writing and not willing or able to make decisions to solve a problem on board.

Don't get me wrong, I have loved all of my MSC cruises but I'm not blind to their failings either.

"All I know is when we have had any issues with MSC they have been dealt with to our satisfaction , and in one case when they cancelled our cruise it went even beyond that over and above our expectations."

This is in no way an indication that everyone's issues have been solved to their satisfaction. That's like saying I've never been hit by a car, therefore, no one has ever been hit by a car. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, electro said:

She comes to the Concierges desk and states that there is nothing she can do, head office said no. If we want the perks, we can pay 35 euros pp/pd. She says there is no-one on the ship that can override the head office decision. 

This is not unusual in many businesses. Frontline workers have limited authorities and are not allowed to override established company policies. No means No. It's a bad situation to be in but nothing they can do.

23 hours ago,  electro said: 

She comes to the Concierges desk and states that there is nothing she can do, head office said no. If we want the perks, we can pay 35 euros pp/pd. She says there is no-one on the ship that can override the head office decision. 

This is not unusual in many businesses. Frontline workers have limited authorities and are not allowed to override established company policies. No means No. It's a bad situation to be in but nothing they can do.

As I tried to post earlier, as long as you have proof that you were supposed to receive something that you paid for, the go ahead and agree to pay it. Put it on your room charge and the dispute the charge with your credit card company, present you proof and I’m sure they will give back the charges.......

My edocs just came in for a 4-27-19 sailing on Seaside...Fantastica....they reference Easy Drink Package, which I expected and booked under (fairly recent booking) and also reference the 12 Drink Coupons, which I wasn’t expecting...honestly, I want to upgrade the Easy to Premium and will be calling them next week. 

So yeah, there is a disconnect somewhere...