Hotel with parking and shuttle Port Everglades

ampmike

I am looking for a hotel with parking (2 weeks) and a shuttle to and from the Cruise port in Port Everglades Florida

I currently have a hotel booked that is 9 miles away that has free parking but I have to rely on a taxi to get too and from the port.

Cost for the hotel and taxi both ways is about $250

I have found a few but as a retired couple I am always looking for a bargain.

Park by the ports parking and shuttle is about $130 for the two weeks.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

4 hours ago, ampmike said:

I am looking for a hotel with parking (2 weeks) and a shuttle to and from the Cruise port in Port Everglades Florida

I currently have a hotel booked that is 9 miles away that has free parking but I have to rely on a taxi to get too and from the port.

Cost for the hotel and taxi both ways is about $250

I have found a few but as a retired couple I am always looking for a bargain.

Park by the ports parking and shuttle is about $130 for the two weeks.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Hampton Inn Cruiseport North PARK and cruise program.  Have to check there for number of free days parking. After a certain number they might charge ten dollars a day

• 3 weeks later...

I've used Fairfield Inn and Suites on Griffin Rd in Dania Beach 3 or 4 times and will use them again for my next cruise.  They let you park for up to 30 days.  For my last stay (Nov 2018) the rate for the cruise package was $149 plus tax, $168 total.  When I got there they upgraded me to a suite for free.  Their rooms are nice and clean.  Includes shuttle to fort Lauderdale port.  Can pay a little bit more for shuttle back to hotel, but we used Uber for $13 since we like to hit the road as early as possible after a cruise and we didn't want to wait around for a shuttle.  The longest I've parked there was 16 nights.  Never had a problem there.  Tip:  When I booked I entered their website through Ebates website and got $18 back about a month after the trip.

www.parksleepfly.com and www.stay123.com are two other sources to check for hotels offering cruise parking deals.

I would also look at staying cheap outside of South Florida, and then parking near the port.  West Palm area on I-95 is just over an hour away, and even Orlando, with lots of inexpensive hotels, is just about a 3 hour drive; get on the road early and you can still be on the ship before noon.

Edited by JohninDC

I second the above recommendation for the Fairfield Inn on Griffin Rd. I used them last month and the parking was free. Not sure when the hotel rate is because it varies by season and I used Marriott points for my stay.

They have a free airport shuttle but the port shuttle is by a contractor and is $10pp each way but we chose to Uber so that we had more flexibility in departure times. (Also, had a coupon).

I have used the FF about the last 5 cruises out of FLL.

17 hours ago, smurphy199 said:

I second the above recommendation for the Fairfield Inn on Griffin Rd. I used them last month and the parking was free. Not sure when the hotel rate is because it varies by season and I used Marriott points for my stay.

They have a free airport shuttle but the port shuttle is by a contractor and is $10pp each way but we chose to Uber so that we had more flexibility in departure times. (Also, had a coupon).

I have used the FF about the last 5 cruises out of FLL.

Wish we could find something like this for our 02/02/2020 cruise! Didn’t even think when we booked...Super Bowl in Miami! 

On 4/20/2019 at 10:47 AM, JohninDC said:

I would also look at staying cheap outside of South Florida, and then parking near the port.  West Palm area on I-95 is just over an hour away, and even Orlando, with lots of inexpensive hotels, is just about a 3 hour drive; get on the road early and you can still be on the ship before noon.

We've stayed as far away as Ocala and had no issues with being at the port by 11:OO.  We do get up early.  Lot's of places away from the port, just use Trip advisor to locate some options.

I want to thank everyone for the ideas and we looked at the money spent on several ways of doing it at a lot of different motels and we ended up staying in Kissimmee ( Fairfield Inn $136 with tax) we will then drive on down to Port Everglades and use Gold Coast car rental  cruise and fly parking which has shuttles every 30 minutes. (15 days parking is $135 with tax). All of the motels we checked with the parking would have been quite a bit more than the park and ride. I think we saved about $100 over other choices.

2 hours ago, Midwestgal said:

I was confusing, about the car rental. You didn’t rent a car you just used the parking option.

I am driving down, the name of the place is  Gold Coast car rental  cruise and fly parking

Edited by ampmike