Hal cancels sale of the Prinsendam...

Sir PMP

3 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Some People need to learn to relax and laugh .......  I immediately saw the humour intended by the OP, and on april 1st expect these kinds of silly shenanigans and smile when they crop up 🙂

Good for you, I didn't!

8 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

I do now! My apologies! I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box, just a bottom dweller

NP ... BTW I seriously doubt your "bottom dweller" claim, as I have never run across you there ... and I can assure you that I have been there much, much longer than you have.  Smooth sailing always!!!

1 minute ago, avian777 said:

NP ... BTW I seriously doubt your "bottom dweller" claim, as I have never run across you there ... and I can assure you that I have been there much, much longer than you have.  Smooth sailing always!!!

And likewise to you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In related news Holland America Line has also just announced the following:

1. All ships will be immediately equipped with spacious libraries stocked with a minimum of 5000 books. 

2.  All ships will feature a wide teak lined promenade/walking deck as well as a minimum of 100 teak deck chairs.

3 The Holland America website will be upgraded to actually allow clients to research and book cruises EASILY.

4.  All beverage prices will be slashed by 50%.

5.  All CDs will be banned from using the ship's PA system to babble on and on about nothing.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, dockman said:

In related news Holland America Line has also just announced the following:

1. All ships will be immediately equipped with spacious libraries stocked with a minimum of 5000 books. 

2.  All ships will feature a wide teak lined promenade/walking deck as well as a minimum of 100 teak deck chairs.

3 The Holland America website will be upgraded to actually allow clients to research and book cruises EASILY.

4.  All beverage prices will be slashed by 50%.

5.  All CDs will be banned from using the ship's PA system to babble on and on about nothing.

And this is NOT an April's fools joke!!