Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sir PMP

Hal cancels sale of the Prinsendam...

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Himself said:

The sale went through months ago.

Father, it’s an April Fools joke 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Father, it’s an April Fools joke 

I figured that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Some People need to learn to relax and laugh .......  I immediately saw the humour intended by the OP, and on april 1st expect these kinds of silly shenanigans and smile when they crop up 🙂

Good for you, I didn't!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Copper10-8 said:

 

Then why ask for a source?

 

April Fools' pranks work both ways, you know ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, avian777 said:

 

April Fools' pranks work both ways, you know ...

 

I do now! My apologies! I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box, just a bottom dweller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

 

I do now! My apologies! I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box, just a bottom dweller

 

NP ... BTW I seriously doubt your "bottom dweller" claim, as I have never run across you there ... and I can assure you that I have been there much, much longer than you have.  Smooth sailing always!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, avian777 said:

 

NP ... BTW I seriously doubt your "bottom dweller" claim, as I have never run across you there ... and I can assure you that I have been there much, much longer than you have.  Smooth sailing always!!!

 

And likewise to you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In related news Holland America Line has also just announced the following:

 

1. All ships will be immediately equipped with spacious libraries stocked with a minimum of 5000 books. 

 

2.  All ships will feature a wide teak lined promenade/walking deck as well as a minimum of 100 teak deck chairs.

 

3 The Holland America website will be upgraded to actually allow clients to research and book cruises EASILY.

 

4.  All beverage prices will be slashed by 50%.

 

5.  All CDs will be banned from using the ship's PA system to babble on and on about nothing.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dockman said:

In related news Holland America Line has also just announced the following:

 

1. All ships will be immediately equipped with spacious libraries stocked with a minimum of 5000 books. 

 

2.  All ships will feature a wide teak lined promenade/walking deck as well as a minimum of 100 teak deck chairs.

 

3 The Holland America website will be upgraded to actually allow clients to research and book cruises EASILY.

 

4.  All beverage prices will be slashed by 50%.

 

5.  All CDs will be banned from using the ship's PA system to babble on and on about nothing.

 

 

And this is NOT an April's fools joke!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2019
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...