Cabin location

juliet

I booked an upcoming cruise in Penthouse 3 cabin on the Sirena.  Was wondering as far as noise from the deck above which are not cabins.  I usually like a stateroom sandwiched in between two decks with staterooms.  This one only has penthouse cabins on the floor below common areas (pool, etc.)   Has anyone experienced a lot of noise or moving around very early in the morning from the deck above?  I chose one all the way forward under the beauty parlor thinking it might be the quietest.  Thank you in advance.

10 minutes ago, juliet said:

I booked an upcoming cruise in Penthouse 3 cabin on the Sirena.  Was wondering as far as noise from the deck above which are not cabins.  I usually like a stateroom sandwiched in between two decks with staterooms.  This one only has penthouse cabins on the floor below common areas (pool, etc.)   Has anyone experienced a lot of noise or moving around very early in the morning from the deck above?  I chose one all the way forward under the beauty parlor thinking it might be the quietest.  Thank you in advance.

No    been on Regatta,Sirena and insignia .... no problems whatsoever... un less your looking to have one!!!

No, not particularly looking to have one, LOL.  Just heard others say on other ships that they've heard the chairs being dragged along early in the morning by the crew setting them up around the pool or people working out in the gym.  

1 hour ago, juliet said:

No, not particularly looking to have one, LOL.  Just heard others say on other ships that they've heard the chairs being dragged along early in the morning by the crew setting them up around the pool or people working out in the gym.  

God made some people more sensitive than others.... Seriously, the ship is made of metal ( no more wooden) and metal communicates sound, heat and vibration better than anything except water.     You sail in water in a steel  vessel its never going to be perfect.  Relax and enjoy the cruise... your not "others"

• Like 1

In response, you may hear some noise, depending on cabin number....we were in the A1 almost dead center, of the 8the floor, with the pool area above us, and yes, early AM you can hear chairs scraping.   Didn’t bother us, as we were already awake, but around 8ish in the AM, you may hear some noise, and during sunny afternoons, you may hear it also.  We have also been in Penthouse 3’s and have And, yes, under gym area, you “may” hear some thumping, as well as in rear, below terrace you “may” hear early morning and noon and evening setup and movement.   Been there, done that.   Didn’t bother us, but it depends on your toleration level.   Search on your cabin number in this forum, to see of others that have complained.     Some have found it annoying, some, like Dan, above, never noticed it, others, like us, heard noise, but ignored it.   

• Like 3