Diamond Balcony Discount

7 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Tesco is the largest supermarket chain in the UK and their loyalty scheme is Tesco voucher where for every pound you spend you get points which can be converted to cash vouchers to use in store or you can exchange for money off at partner accounts like RC.

For every £10 Tesco voucher is equal to £30 off RC cruise

• Thanks 1

Wow, thanks everyone! I am in the US and sign in into my account when looking. I noticed that RC has non-refundable deposits and that is what I found in a TA website for next March. I may have to call to see what tge cost of a refundable  deposit is. Celebrity just started this non refundable deposit pricing but the difference is not much in terms of savings.

Oh, are there any perks for booking suites? Like a bev package,  internet, obc?

Good info on this thread!

Edited by Sandy1975

4 minutes ago, Sandy1975 said:

Oh, are there any perks for booking suites? Like a bev package,  internet, obc?

Good info on this thread!

Yes, some levels of suites on certain classes of ships get beverage packages and internet.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jasukkie said:

Does anyone know if this discount can be combined with Interline bookings? (aviation employee discount)

I'll bet not.  It seems like whenever I read the fine print, interline is usually mentioned as being non-combinable.

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

I'll bet not.  It seems like whenever I read the fine print, interline is usually mentioned as being non-combinable.

I've never asked but will next time just in case. I think you are probably right.

5 hours ago, Jasukkie said:

Does anyone know if this discount can be combined with Interline bookings? (aviation employee discount)

We have never been offered both. The interline travel agents deals are usually better than diamond discount deals

1 minute ago, JennyB1977 said:

Can the discount be applied after the booking has been made? Retro-actively? If yes, any Diamonds want to share their code with me? 🙂

Yes, but your cruise will be repriced to current price levels.

There is no promo code, just your Crown & Anchor number, which won't work unless it matches the name on the booking.

6 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Yes, but your cruise will be repriced to current price levels.

There is no promo code, just your Crown & Anchor number, which won't work unless it matches the name on the booking.

Thanks! I thought I read on another thread there was an actual code that could be entered/shared with non-diamonds.

Just now, JennyB1977 said:

Thanks! I thought I read on another thread there was an actual code that could be entered/shared with non-diamonds.

Must have been another cruise line because Royal's balcony discounts are based on the C&A number, not some promo code.