Hotels in Iceland

We are staying in Iceland for 2 nights in June. I have 3 hotels booked and need to choose 1. Could I have some feedback on the different hotels? 

Iceland Hotel Reykjvik Nature

Hotel Lotus

Reykjvik Lights by Keahotels

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

I've not stayed in any of those, but Lotus and Reykjavik Lights are probably a bit easier to walk to the main downtown area than Icelandair Nature (which is located next to the domestic airport.)  Depending on how much you like to walk, that may make a difference to you.  Each of them are near a bus stop.  The "main drag" of Reykjavik is Laugaveger street, where you'll find the majority of restaurants, stores, etc, but technically anything in the  101 postal code area is downtown.

8 hours ago, ljandgb said:

I've not stayed in any of those, but Lotus and Reykjavik Lights are probably a bit easier to walk to the main downtown area than Icelandair Nature (which is located next to the domestic airport.)  Depending on how much you like to walk, that may make a difference to you.  Each of them are near a bus stop.  The "main drag" of Reykjavik is Laugaveger street, where you'll find the majority of restaurants, stores, etc, but technically anything in the  101 postal code area is downtown.

Great info....thank you!

1 hour ago, Nitemare said:

Frankly, I'd suggest one night in town and one night in the country somewhere.  Getting further from a city in Iceland is always a good move

Also a good idea, or two nights out of town if you're not flying in that first day and dealing with jet lag. Reykjavik is nice but not the draw for Iceland.

2 hours ago, ljandgb said:

Also a good idea, or two nights out of town if you're not flying in that first day and dealing with jet lag. Reykjavik is nice but not the draw for Iceland.

Thank you....we are doing 2 tours outside the city

• 7 months later...

I have 3 hotels on hold in June 2020,  totally different ones then you have on hold.

Anyone have advice about:

Skuggi Hotel by Keahotels

Centerhotel Laugavegur

Centerhotel Midgardur

are they a good location for bus stops, to get from the airport to hotel, to start tours, to restaurants, and walkable from the town?  We plan to do the Golden Circle Tour and South shore tour, then off to our cruise ship at the end of the two days.

Edited by bluehorizonlover123

are they a good location for bus stops, to get from the airport to hotel, to start tours, to restaurants, and walkable from the town?  We plan to do the Golden Circle Tour and South shore tour, then off to our cruise ship at the end of the two days.

Have you looked at reviews for each of them on Tripadvisor?

Reviews usually mention transport options, convenience, airport bus stops, walking distance to sights and tour meeting points, and all sorts of info which can help you decide which would suit you best.

Simply search the internet with "name of the hotel" followed by the word "reviews".

And hotel booking sites often have reviews from guests who stayed there.