Pricing for 2020/2021 South America and Asian Cruises Released

azbirdmom

These will be available for Elite booking on May 15th.  And I assume that they will open up on May 16th for everyone else although I'm not 100% certain about that.

PC_2020_21_ AsiaSailingScheduleFaresAmeities_04_2019.xls PC_2020_21_ AsiaSailingScheduleFaresAmeities_04_2019.pdf PC_2020_21_SouthAmericaSailingScheduleFaresAmenities_04_2019.xls PC_2020_21_SouthAmericaSailingScheduleFaresAmenities_04_2019.pdf

3 hours ago, Ombud said:

Thanks again!! How do you get these so early?

You're welcome!  They are out on a part of the Princess one source website that is open to anyone.  

32 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

You're welcome!  They are out on a part of the Princess one source website that is open to anyone.  

mind telling us how to navigate there..i am on the page but don't see them...

wait I found it never mind

Edited by cruzrbachoua

18 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

mind telling us how to navigate there..i am on the page but don't see them...

wait I found it never mind

Will respond anyway in case someone else is interested!  Select Sales and Marketing from the top menu and hover over Princess which opens another menu.  If you click "Destination Marketing Tools" it opens a page that has different destinations.  The one I've been going into for all of these flyers is "2020-2021 Program Launch".  If you want to find current and upcoming sales, that is also under Sales and Marketing under "Promotions & Limited Time Offers".  Lots of fun stuff to look at there!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Oh did think of something else...where do you find on there when they are being released...I haven't seen that yet unless I missed something.

For this one I knew because I got the Elite booking email early.  Other than that, TAs or Princess would have that info.  I haven't found anywhere on the site that indicates the booking date.

31 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

For this one I knew because I got the Elite booking email early.  Other than that, TAs or Princess would have that info.  I haven't found anywhere on the site that indicates the booking date.

ok thanks...we are soo close to being elite...but sadly I will be up at midnight next week for those other ones you posted for a West Coast coastal.  Things we do to get the itinerary and cabin we want...lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cruzrbachoua said:

ok thanks...we are soo close to being elite...but sadly I will be up at midnight next week for those other ones you posted for a West Coast coastal.  Things we do to get the itinerary and cabin we want...lol

Hope it works out for you.  FWIW, I've taken advantage of two Elite booking opportunities, for Antarctica and Tahiti cruises next year.  Both times I was thinking that these cruises would sell out quickly since they are on smaller ships for itineraries that Princess had not offered for years.  I was wrong for both as many desirable cabins remain.  Thinking you'll be just fine when your booking window opens up!

8 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Hope it works out for you.  FWIW, I've taken advantage of two Elite booking opportunities, for Antarctica and Tahiti cruises next year.  Both times I was thinking that these cruises would sell out quickly since they are on smaller ships for itineraries that Princess had not offered for years.  I was wrong for both as many desirable cabins remain.  Thinking you'll be just fine when your booking window opens up!

Oh great thanks for the info and help. Advice is always welcome.   We do have 3 options of prime cabins...then some fall back ones if our 1st 3 picks dont work out..but fingers crossed 🤞

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Oh did think of something else...where do you find on there when they are being released...I haven't seen that yet unless I missed something.

great avatar ... very classy 

7 minutes ago, c-boy said:

great avatar ... very classy 

Thanks that is 1 of the formal pictures from our classic Canada cruise on the crown princess. We enjoy dressing up.  DH wears a uniform at work and I wear business casual although it seems to be heading more casual these days with others on my office 

My wife keeps looking for a 2021 Trans-Pacific with Australia and New Zealand that goes to LA. No such thing at the moment. Yes, she has perused the world cruise segments but can't find anything like she is looking for.

Edited by Thrak