Questions about Anthem of the Seas

I will be sailing on Anthem early next year. I’ve been looking at the deck plans and hope that someone can answer a few questions for me.

Does Anthem have a skating rink?   I read that Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle all go to the Diamond Club. What is the Concierge Club for?    There was no information about the bumper cars.....just a picture.....are they available for rent/ride?   The information somewhat infers that Pinnacles can eat in the Coastal Kitchen, if there’s room.  

I think that is all I have for now. Thanks in advance for any information.  😊

No ice rink, but at the same place you saw pictures for the bumper cars, there is roller skating. Yes, bumper cars are for passengers. 

The CL is for suites, P, and D+ as on the ships without the suite lounge. Given it’s location, crowding isn’t a problem. 

Coastal Kitchen is really nice on the Anthem. 

11 minutes ago, ladysail2 said:

I will be sailing on Anthem early next year. I’ve been looking at the deck plans and hope that someone can answer a few questions for me.

Does Anthem have a skating rink?   I read that Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle all go to the Diamond Club. What is the Concierge Club for?    There was no information about the bumper cars.....just a picture.....are they available for rent/ride?   The information somewhat infers that Pinnacles can eat in the Coastal Kitchen, if there’s room.  

I think that is all I have for now. Thanks in advance for any information.  😊

Which sailing are you on next year? No skating rink.  The concierge club has been open to diamond plus and pinnacle for the winter sailings.  Of course that could always change, but the Diamond Lounge on these winter cruises is always expanded into the overflow area because of all the frequent cruisers who are Diamond and above.  

Bumper cars are are in the Seaplex and are free.  They are available several hours each day on a varying schedule published in the Compass.  I like to board early and do the first ride at noon on the embarkation day.

I’m not sure about the exact rules for pinnacles in Coastal Kitchen, but I know they have access.

Bumper cars, roller skating, trapeze, escape room are all free and I am not sure about escape room, we do that embarkation day, but the others are on sea days.  Get there early for bumper cars, they are usually very busy.