Amsterdam 3340 or 3345 or 3352 ?

Looking at cabins on Amsterdam for the 14 day Alaska.  We're already booked & paid but I'm looking at other available deck three inside cabins and considering trying to switch to a different cabin.

We're looking at #3340, #3345, #3352.  Anyone have advice on these three?

All three are identical as far as the cabin itself, but I would go with 3352 - closest to midship elevators.  Very convenient location.  I think you are on the right track with any of the three - Deck 3 for an inside cabin is the best - there is quick access to the promenade deck from anywhere on that deck.  I'm on Amsterdam for 14 days this summer too (not until August, and counting the days!!) 

My friend was in 3352 on our 14 day Panama Canal cruise and he loved it.  He said that the location so very convenient to the elevators/stairs and the Promenade.   I would avoid 3340 as it is right by the launderette (if it is still there).

1 hour ago, DaveOKC said:

My friend was in 3352 on our 14 day Panama Canal cruise and he loved it.  He said that the location so very convenient to the elevators/stairs and the Promenade.   I would avoid 3340 as it is right by the launderette (if it is still there).

I've booked 3340 a couple of times and there was no problem with the launderette - which I think is now gone.  The inside cabins on the the Lower Prom Deck are very good.

I booked 3342 for my upcoming Alaska cruise in July on the Amsterdam - I specifically chose it for proximity to the atrium and quick access to the Premenade deck.  I have only ever read good things about all the category "I" midship cabins on this deck for all the S & R class ships.  I don't any of them are a bad choice in any regard

1 hour ago, Sue from Canada said:

I've booked 3340 a couple of times and there was no problem with the launderette - which I think is now gone.  The inside cabins on the the Lower Prom Deck are very good.

Amsterdam and Maasdam have retained the self-service laundry  ...... for now ....

1 hour ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Amsterdam and Maasdam have retained the self-service laundry  ...... for now ....

Amsterdam is home for up to 4 months to those on world voyages, so the laundry is a nice homey thing to have on board.  I agree a cabin right next to it would not be optimum.