MSC US and Canada web sites all over the place

Mattnvick

So tonight the May 9th 2020cruise on Seaside western carribean has disappeared completely.

They are however showing a 4 night cruise on the 16th to the Bahamas that i have never seen before but apparently there is nothing left except aurea balconies.

Oh my hope  this gets sorted soon. Have been  monitoring the May 9th cruise and waiting to pull the trigger. There were lots of room yesterday today there isn't even a cruise........

BEfore booking our MSC Seaside cruise for April 2020 we were considering Carnival. I kept checking the website and the cruises were playing peek-a-boo. Literally. One day it was there, the next day barely any. Then some of them appaered, only to disappear again. I hope yours will get sorted. 

For me on the US site the May 16th, 2020 is gone also, but I do see that 4 day on the Canadian site.  It doesn't make a lot of sense, it would make more sense if it were a three or four day ending May 23rd.  That would indicate May 9th was changing to a 10 or 11 day.  Personally I'd be glad I wasn't booked already.  I hope it's not some odd early Summer charter.

20 minutes ago, Até said:

For me on the US site the May 16th, 2020 is gone also, but I do see that 4 day on the Canadian site.  It doesn't make a lot of sense, it would make more sense if it were a three or four day ending May 23rd.  That would indicate May 9th was changing to a 10 or 11 day.  Personally I'd be glad I wasn't booked already.  I hope it's not some odd early Summer charter.

Ugh i seriously hope its not a charter. Im just hoping its another of MSC's usual website anomolies.

I think it shows though they didnt use a new comptetent web builder for the new Canadian site 😂 just the same old same old

9 hours ago, Mattnvick said:

So tonight the May 9th 2020cruise on Seaside western carribean has disappeared completely.

They are however showing a 4 night cruise on the 16th to the Bahamas that i have never seen before but apparently there is nothing left except aurea balconies.

Oh my hope  this gets sorted soon. Have been  monitoring the May 9th cruise and waiting to pull the trigger. There were lots of room yesterday today there isn't even a cruise........

The same is indicated on both the UK and Ireland sites, Vicky.  Yet they're showing a 14 night from 2nd May (which would include the 7 night sailing on the 9th  🤔)

3 hours ago, Beamafar said:

The same is indicated on both the UK and Ireland sites, Vicky.  Yet they're showing a 14 night from 2nd May (which would include the 7 night sailing on the 9th  🤔)

Oh Bea who the heck knows.......You could call MSC and be pretty certain they wouldn't.......😉

I know we are waiting to book the 9th (we had so much fun woth our friends a couple of weeks ago we decided to do it again and take all the kids for our 30th anniversary instead of just the 2 of us doing a food tasting Italian trip).

However we are flexible on dates and i think id be more concerned had we already booked it and found it "missing"  😀

There seems to be some confusion on the Canadian site as well.  I researched a November 2019 TA.  The search result showed a departure date of 5 November (which is my booking), but the detailed itinerary showed 4 November as sailing.