Club Royale cruise offer cancellation policy

Hi,

i booked a comp cruise with a friend for the $25K Black Jack tournament on Harmony of the Seas sailing September 1 (Labor Day week). Typically there’s a a deposit of $250 per person right? But in this case, I’m just covering taxes and port fees for 2 which comes to around $230 with 0 balance remaining.

I rasied the question of cancelling anytime before sailing. Since cancellation policy just applies to the cruise fare, which is $0, would I get back the port fees and taxes if I don't sail? She told me yes... but I would prefer to hear from anyone with past experience. Technically I’m not under the 90 day window yet, so I would be able to cancel anyway, but I want to know my options. 

Neither of us has asked our wives yet to travel. Plus I already have a family trip booked in March on the same ship. I could use the excuse as this would be a recon mission 🙂

1 hour ago, tekguy26 said:

Hi,

i booked a comp cruise with a friend for the $25K Black Jack tournament on Harmony of the Seas sailing September 1 (Labor Day week). Typically there’s a a deposit of $250 per person right? But in this case, I’m just covering taxes and port fees for 2 which comes to around $230 with 0 balance remaining.

I rasied the question of cancelling anytime before sailing. Since cancellation policy just applies to the cruise fare, which is $0, would I get back the port fees and taxes if I don't sail? She told me yes... but I would prefer to hear from anyone with past experience. Technically I’m not under the 90 day window yet, so I would be able to cancel anyway, but I want to know my options. 

Neither of us has asked our wives yet to travel. Plus I already have a family trip booked in March on the same ship. I could use the excuse as this would be a recon mission 🙂

Yes, you will get the taxes back if you cancel. 

1 hour ago, tekguy26 said:

Neither of us has asked our wives yet to travel.  🙂

Asked?

Come on man,,, grow a pair... 🤣

If nothing else start a marriage bank account.

Send her and a gf off on a Vegas trip or something. That's your deposit

Your withdrawal will be you and a buddy doing your thing. (if she gives you permission)

33 minutes ago, klfrodo said:

Asked?

Come on man,,, grow a pair... 🤣

If nothing else start a marriage bank account.

Send her and a gf off on a Vegas trip or something. That's your deposit

Your withdrawal will be you and a buddy doing your thing. (if she gives you permission)

We already have this arrangement. Problem was I already took a boys trip back in January, so it would seem unfair to ask for another trip before she could cash in on hers. Also I don’t feel good leaving her with 2 young boys when they’re heading back to school.

My balls are properly sized thank you 🙂

• Like 1