MSC Current Status Match Tables

GenghisQuan

On 1/20/2024 at 11:12 AM, NancyIL said:

I was able to get the 5% savings a week after booking (a whopping $14.90) - but I didn't see a $50 onboard credit mentioned in the list of perks.

Hi Nancy, I'm wondering if the OBC turned up when you look at your booking? And the other I'm wondering, did you make your booking at least 9 months out in order to qualify for the OBC? Asking as have friends that just booked for 2026 and they have no status as yet and MSC said as long as they did a match before final payment the 5%+5%. 

26 minutes ago, Oceans 818 said:

Hi Nancy, I'm wondering if the OBC turned up when you look at your booking? And the other I'm wondering, did you make your booking at least 9 months out in order to qualify for the OBC? Asking as have friends that just booked for 2026 and they have no status as yet and MSC said as long as they did a match before final payment the 5%+5%. 

My obc credit is only listed if I check my booking on my phone. If i check on the website it doesn't show it anywhere.

Friends of ours did the status match after they booked but it was still more than 9 months out but their reservation doesn't show any obc. He has called them a couple times and the reps just make it worse. His gender was listed as female. He called to get it changed and the rep wiped out his whole booking. 

19 minutes ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

My obc credit is only listed if I check my booking on my phone. If i check on the website it doesn't show it anywhere.

Friends of ours did the status match after they booked but it was still more than 9 months out but their reservation doesn't show any obc. He has called them a couple times and the reps just make it worse. His gender was listed as female. He called to get it changed and the rep wiped out his whole booking. 

You should screenshot the OBC on your phone incase you need it on the ship if it doesn't show up on your web browser booking.

Have your friend email   MSCExistingReservations@msccruisesusa.com to get his information straightened out. You could try that as well and explain the discrepancy between App & Web. I keep any email pretaining to any issues incase I need to show it on board. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Oceans 818 said:

You should screenshot the OBC on your phone incase you need it on the ship if it doesn't show up on your web browser booking.

Have your friend email   MSCExistingReservations@msccruisesusa.com to get his information straightened out. You could try that as well and explain the discrepancy between App & Web. I keep any email pretaining to any issues incase I need to show it on board. 

Ty for the info. 😀

15 hours ago, Oceans 818 said:

Bilge has been XXXX_______!   Echo Moon

Just matched Royal Caribbean Platinum to MSC Silver and my husband's Marriott Titanium Elite to MSC Silver as well (a bit surprised he didn't match higher as Titanium Elite is second highest). Unable to match 11 year old's RC Platinum status due to age (I've seen that people have matched minors before but I guess things changed 🤷🏼‍♀️). Went very smoothly, submitted match and had answer in a few hours. Also appearing in my reservation in the app 🙂