Laundry for Suite Passengers?

aggie1r

My sister and I are splurging on a Neptune Suite for our upcoming cruise.  In the past I know suite passengers got free laundry and dry cleaning but I don't see any mention of this perk on HAL's website.  Are they no longer offering this?  

Yes, you have free laundry, pressing, and dry cleaning.  Just put it in the bag provided and fill out the form. Your cabin steward will take it and bring it back the next day. I usually just leave the bag on the bed when I go to dinner.

Edited by Moriah

We always take care of the free laundry service on Carnival (Platinum) and Holland (Neptune Suite) and send everything even delicates. Have always been pleased with the results.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 7:25 PM, aggie1r said:

My sister and I are splurging on a Neptune Suite for our upcoming cruise.  In the past I know suite passengers got free laundry and dry cleaning but I don't see any mention of this perk on HAL's website.  Are they no longer offering this?  

Laundry, dry cleaning and pressing are included in the fare for NS.  Enjoy,   It's a great bene fit atached to that category cabin

image.png.8c849c6edbbc72bee5eb462d53de6b04.png

sail.noordam@gmail.com

Edited by sail7seas

On 6/4/2019 at 3:31 AM, Krazy Kruizers said:

We also leave the laundry bag on the bed.  We put it there in the morning when we leave for breakfast.  We get clothes back the next day.

Ditto!  However, I do add delicates and have had never had a problem.  I always write *Cold Water Wash, Low Temp Dry* on my form.