RESERVATIONS

Mary49

HI, SO I EMAILED CARNIVAL SUNRISE ABOUT BOOKING A TABLE AND CHANGING LATE RESERVATIONS TO EARLY IN THE MDR.  EMAILED TWICE AND NO RESPONSE.  DO THEY REPLY?  I KNOW I AM LATE DOING THIS LEAVE JUNE 24TH.  HELP.

Edited by Mary49

7 minutes ago, Mary49 said:

HI, SO I EMAILED CARNIVAL SUNRISE ABOUT BOOKING A TABLE AND CHANGING LATE RESERVATIONS TO EARLY IN THE MDR.  EMAILED TWICE AND NO RESPONSE.  DO THEY REPLY?  I KNOW I AM LATE DOING THIS LEAVE JUNE 24TH.  HELP.

Alright, calm down! No need to yell at us! I kid! Just remember that CCL Sunrise is a new ship (refurbished) and they are still hammering out any kinks. The Maitre'd is most likely drilled with hundreds of email requests, and since the sailing is less than three weeks away, they are super busy!

First, does your Carnival cruise manager show early dining to be full or waitlisted?  If not, you can change it there.

If you don't hear from the maitre'd before you cruise, go to the MDR when you get onboard and ask the maitre'd about changing.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise 🙂  

21 minutes ago, Mary49 said:

DO THEY REPLY?

3 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

You may not get an e-mail response.

To add on, I recommend that you visit the Maitre'd as soon as you embark the ship! This way, you can speak to he/she directly!

1 hour ago, Mary49 said:

Thanks guys.  I will probably have to do that and see the Maitre'd when I get on board.  I was too late for 6:00 all booked up and so got the 8:15 .  

Hi Mary

YTD would also give you the option of eating early, if that were still available.

have a great cruise