WC 2021 price

pralientje

When on the 2019 WC I pre booked the 2021 WC. The 100 $ I had to pay, will be refunded if you decide not to do this trip. Well, it certainly looks I will get it back!

I just checked my booking for the WC 2021, the price for a single person in a guarantee MM inside cabin is € 33603,50($ 38023,50 )! The down payment is € 6218,00 ($ 7036,00) to be paid before June 22nd.

Despite their promise to call me back before the end of May, I am still waiting.

By the looks of it, I will not become a 5* ever😏.

I would expect the 201 to be slightly higher then the 2020.  I think HAL erroneously thinks that because the 2020 sold well that the 2021 will as well.  They are forgetting that 2020 includes Africa and Antarctica, two big draws.  To us the 2021 looks very similar to 2017 so we opted to spend 125 days on the Noordam in Asia for 2/3 of the cost of the WC.

3 minutes ago, KirkNC said:

I would expect the 201 to be slightly higher then the 2020.  I think HAL erroneously thinks that because the 2020 sold well that the 2021 will as well.  They are forgetting that 2020 includes Africa and Antarctica, two big draws.  To us the 2021 looks very similar to 2017 so we opted to spend 125 days on the Noordam in Asia for 2/3 of the cost of the WC.

I wonder if a grand asia tour is in the cards for 2021, maybe not with the wc going to Asia. 

Pralientje - I agree that's a lot of money!

• 2 months later...