Summer 2020 Caribbean Cruises disappeared from NCL.COM?

Is anyone else having a problem doing mock bookings for June-August 2020 for the Caribbean?

I was pricing cruises last night on the Breakaway for June 2020 (Western Caribbean - Honduras, Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel) and this morning the cruises are missing!

Searched for Caribbean cruises for those months and nothing comes up.

Searched for Miami departures for those months and only the Sky - Bahama's itineraries show up.

Searched for the Breakaway cruises and the ship isn't showing sailings during those months now.

Did one of you fellow NCL fans charter the ship for the full three months?????? 😉

image.thumb.png.c9ecf3fa03f92ce7ab358a7acf1f860f.png

Thanks JL for confirming what I was seeing.  And yes, that's good your existing booking still looks fine...I'm sure it's one in their series of glitches since their update.  

I'll let the IT wizards at the "mother ship" fix their issues and wait for the weekend...I shouldn't be doing this from the office anyways! LOL.

sounds like a tech problem. I just checked my booking for the Breakaway this coming Oct and it says we are a 135 days out and have us cruising out of San Juan. That was our Feb cruise. I am sure the problem will be solved in the next few hours or by tomorrow.