Will I lose my perks

JPL1966

"Bidding" thread is way too big to just get a simple answer ...

Will I lose all of my perks from my original booking (Mini-Suite) through a TA,  if I win a bid in a higher cabin category? 

Thanks in advance, 

I have read that you keep the perks of your original booking but do not get the perks of the new room won through the bidding process.  For example, if your original booking included $100 OBC but the new cabin won through the bidding process included $200 OBC when booked outright, you do not get the additional OBC.  The exception to this would be if you went from say a regular balcony room to a spa balcony room.  You would get access to the spa because it's part of the room, not a booking perk like the dining plan or drinks package. This is my understanding. I'd definitely clarify with my TA.  I'm sure others will chime in.

Edited by Georgia_Peaches
  • Like 1

You keep whatever perks (OBC, specialty dining, etc.) you got when you booked.  You loose any amenities from your old cabin (moving from spa to non-spa room, you loose spa passes) and you get whatever amenities are included in the new cabin (butler, spa pass, etc).  

5 hours ago, JPL1966 said:

"Bidding" thread is way too big to just get a simple answer ...

Will I lose all of my perks from my original booking (Mini-Suite) through a TA,  if I win a bid in a higher cabin category? 

Thanks in advance, 

You keep the same perks that you originally had. You don't lose any nor do you get any more. (if you go to a spa cabin you get spa access but that is not a perk it is one of the cabin amenities like a lavazza coffee maker in some suites.

Edited by zqvol