Joining a ships Roll call

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2019 at 6:08 PM, d9704011 said:

You can post in it.... something like ‘Hi, I’m looking forward to this cruise and am joining the Roll Call.’

Wow, that's all I have to do?  In the old format I think I used to press a "join" button and was looking for one. lol

Thanx to you and to the OP.

7 hours ago, SingSingNY said:

Wow, that's all I have to do?  In the old format I think I used to press a "join" button and was looking for one. lol

Thanx to you and to the OP.

Nope, it worked the same way before the upgrade. No “join” button, you merely had to post. 

Hi-- not sure who to send this to, but need help in changing the title of a "roll call " link I created here. It is  under the Regent Navigator. I goofed and labeled the title for this roll call, "Regent Navigator QUEST TO QUEBEC, Sept 20, 2020". It should have been Sep 14, 2020.. Thanks for any help here.

3 hours ago, Fairfield Nana said:

Hi-- not sure who to send this to, but need help in changing the title of a "roll call " link I created here. It is  under the Regent Navigator. I goofed and labeled the title for this roll call, "Regent Navigator QUEST TO QUEBEC, Sept 20, 2020". It should have been Sep 14, 2020.. Thanks for any help here.

Go to the first post in your Roll Call  and click on “report post” in the upper right corner of that post (or the flag icon if you are on a phone).  When the dialogue box pops up, explain the problem and ask the moderator to correct  the Roll Call title. (BTW, the date should be formatted as September 14, 2020) Then click on submit to submit your report.