Cans or plastic bottles

I know that we can bring a few sodas on board, but I can’t  remember in which type...can or plastic bottle?  I remember that some was taken away from me upon boarding...I had two cans? Bottles?    Could someone help,me out please......and I will write it down this time.

Thanks....😊

5 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Any factory sealed container, no larger than 500ml.

Thanks Bob. But Im sure it was Royal Caribbean. I had the plastic Pepsi, single serving bottle, unopened.....and he told me, only cans, no bottles.......or vice versa. I only had two of them, and he took both of them.   I don’t sail till December....maybe I’ll bring two cans and two bottles....see what happens.  I’m not a Coke product drinker, love my Pepsi. 

Thanks for chiming in!

41 minutes ago, ladysail2 said:

Thanks Bob. But Im sure it was Royal Caribbean. I had the plastic Pepsi, single serving bottle, unopened.....and he told me, only cans, no bottles.......or vice versa. I only had two of them, and he took both of them.   I don’t sail till December....maybe I’ll bring two cans and two bottles....see what happens.  I’m not a Coke product drinker, love my Pepsi. 

Thanks for chiming in!

you can bring up to 2 750ml bottles of wine and 12 containers of non-alcoholic drinks, each no larger than 500ml (17oz) per cabin.  these items must be in your carry-on.

1 hour ago, stevea36 said:

you can bring up to 2 750ml bottles of wine and 12 containers of non-alcoholic drinks, each no larger than 500ml (17oz) per cabin.  these items must be in your carry-on.

Is that two bottles of wine per adult or two total (one for each adult)?

5 minutes ago, luvsunnydaiz said:

Is that two bottles of wine per adult or two total (one for each adult)?

Two bottles of wine per stateroom, regardless of the number of people in the stateroom.

Same with the 12 containers of non-alcoholic drinks, per stateroom.

2 hours ago, ladysail2 said:

Thanks for chiming in!

February on LOTS I carried on 6 plastic bottles of Dr Pepper and 6 aluminum cans of energy drinks. They never batted an eye at either.