Favorite Travel Coffee Mug?

JC in CA

On 7/5/2019 at 2:50 PM, Cruise Junky said:

This...but mine is Corksicle Brand

Mrs. Dawg found similar ones called MANNA. They are great for both hot or cold but don't have the covers which would be better.

We use them outside, on the deck and in the hot tub.

For commuting  I use a Contigo insulated cup. It's no spill which I need in the car. 

mug.jpg

Edited by DirtyDawg
  • Like 1

We bring no-handle travel mugs purchased on a Princess cruise years ago as part of the coffee package, and packed with us every cruise thereafter.  Roomy capacity, non-breakable and lightweight.  Can easily carry two back to the cabin in the morning, and also just toss them into our bag (with book, binocs, cards etc) in case we want to stop for coffee as we wander the ship.  Could get a less expensive one at BedBath&Beyond, but the Princess mug makes us smile and remember our trips, and is the first thing on our packing list as we prep for the next cruise.  I’d guess your cruise line may have insulated mugs available for purchase in their gift shop it you want to go that direction.

• Like 1

I have two favorites - my Tervis tumbler, which you can buy an attached handle for (I think someone else already posted a picture of it). My second favorite is this Aladdin stainless steel one - https://www.target.com/p/aladdin-stainless-steel-insulated-coffee-travel-mug-16oz-black/-/A-52356611. I've seen it other places besides Target too. It's not a great mug if you need to put it in a regular car cup holder, it's a little too round. But otherwise, I love the dimensions of it. A nice big handle and a nice big 16oz cup of coffee in the AM!

• Like 1

On 7/9/2019 at 5:44 AM, lab_love123 said:

My second favorite is this Aladdin stainless steel one

This is exactly the type mug I was thinking of.  Looks like my Target has them in stock - will check them out soon.

thanks!

• Like 1

Well, I found the mug and he thinks it's great!  I went to Target to look at the Aladdin, didn't like the screw on lip since my husband will probably use it without the top from time to time.  Found this one, with a push in rather than screw on top.

https://www.target.com/p/proof-14oz-stainless-steel-travel-mug-dark-blue/-/A-76149459

Thanks everyone for all of your suggestions!  I hope others found ideas to help them.

Jerie

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JC in CA said:

Well, I found the mug and he thinks it's great!  I went to Target to look at the Aladdin, didn't like the screw on lip since my husband will probably use it without the top from time to time.  Found this one, with a push in rather than screw on top.

https://www.target.com/p/proof-14oz-stainless-steel-travel-mug-dark-blue/-/A-76149459

Thanks everyone for all of your suggestions!  I hope others found ideas to help them.

Jerie

Oooh I like that one! If I didn't already have more travel mugs than I need, I might have to look for that one 😂

• Like 1