Priority check-in

I just checked in online for my upcoming cruise and was given the time of 2pm for check in at the port. I’m an Emerald member and thought I have priority check in and can embark ahead of that. I will be arriving at the port at 10:30am and wondering if I’ll still be able to get on the ship after suite guests and diamond guests. Does anyone have an answer?

7 minutes ago, AspiringCindy said:

I’m an Emerald member and thought I have priority check in and can embark ahead of that. I will be arriving at the port at 10:30am and wondering if I’ll still be able to get on the ship after suite guests and diamond guests. Does anyone have an answer?

Check in and boarding are two different things. You can check in at any time but can only board by C&A level. 

You will have no problems boarding early.  We never pay attention to the time on our boarding pass.  We are at the terminal by 10:15 and as soon as they start boarding we are on the ship since we are Diamond Plus.  We had 11:30 on our boarding passes and still were on the ship around 10:45 when they first started boarding

Edited by karena1