Pride Red Frog Pub Food

young_k92

I'm getting conflicting reports about this. The Carnival website says that Red Frog Pub on the Pride does not serve food. A thread or two on here says it does. Please, anyone who's actually been on the Pride, does the Red Frog Pub on the Pride have food or not? TYIA

Just came off the Pride and no there is no food, but people were using the hub app to get pizzas delivered there.  Shame they couldn't use the delivery method to offer the food that is available in the RFP on other ships.

• Thanks 1

When I was on the Pride in 2018 they did not have food for order.  We were given warm pigeon peas and fried plantains at least one evening though - not "real" food but a nice snack.

There was a coffee shop (blanking on the name) just outside with pay desserts ($2-5 I think, we were always too full from dinner to try them) that looked really good and possibly some free cookies (I think they were $1-2 also though).  The sports bar next door also had a small menu of "pub" food like wings and soft pretzels - a la carte charge if I remember correctly.

• Thanks 1