Last minute bookings - how much can be saved?

11 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

Please can you tell me what “the hump”is.

Cheers Carole

On the newer ships there’s a bump that sticks out on the side where the elevators and stairs are.It gives more room for the services and the premium cabins such a suites are usually there.They have less obstructed view.

That’s the hump on the ovation of the seas

A938A6DD-C930-4CF4-B08E-6B693457943E.png

Edited by Chiliburn

Love booking last minute (Pack'N'Go). I have done at least a dozen of these over last 4.5 years. i usually go "The Fun Ship's" there here all year round, more likely to find these deals between March-October. They only have 1 ship here at the time. 

I love it cause I run a small business & can only get time-off at short notice & can't sail between Nov through till mid March (Air-cons are our biggest selling item; plus X-Mas retail trade). 

Went on one last month out to the islands. The only thing I have found out is they are not as cheap as before.. This year I'm paying $100 - $120 PP per day.For a Balcony. In the past it was around $75 - $100 PP per day..

Looking at one on the 26th of August. Going to Vila; haven't been there in 3 years.

Enjoy & enjoy The savings...

24 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

The difference for us is we can travel to where the special  is and it is not restricted to Sydney cruises.

It does limit us, as does herself being a teacher, but it is what it is, at least we can still cruise.