Shop by PRICE as a first filter

shuwei

24 minutes ago, shuwei said:

Hi all, I'm looking for websites where PRICE is the main, first factor I want to filter by. THEN, I can add the ship, line, date, # of nights, ports, etc. 

GO! And thank you!

Hi

As Schoifmom said you can do that with most online search engines. 

Also, since most if not all of them are considered travel agents, we would not be allowed to name our favorites, as per this site guidelines/rules.

If you do an internet search, you will find several (at least). Just spend a few minutes on each to see which works best for you.

hope this helps

Go to all of the websites that you would consider sailing and sign up for their email specials.  Some incredible deals can pop into your inbox.  Keep an eye out for events that might cause cruise prices to fall, such as the cancellation of all visits to Cuba from the US.  EM

On 7/19/2019 at 4:28 PM, shuwei said:

Hi all, I'm looking for websites where PRICE is the main, first factor I want to filter by. THEN, I can add the ship, line, date, # of nights, ports, etc. 

GO! And thank you!

No need to do a search - I've done it for you - and here's your answer for calendar year 2020: 

5-night, March 15. 2020, inside cabin on Pullmantur's Sovereign from Lisbon to Barcelona at $149 per person - less than $30 per night!

But seriously, just looking at price alone is a fool's errand. You need to have some idea of a cruise region (e.g Caribbean vs. Northern Europe), a range of dates, and a desired cabin class at a minimum. And this is of course ignoring differences in the general quality of food, service and entertainment.

If you have such minimal requirements then you can use an online TA website to search for cruises that meet your minimal criteria. My favorite website allows you to do a "custom search" where you can limit the number of cruises shown by specifying a maximum price of $250, $500, $750, $1000 etc.

Edited by NantahalaCruiser
  • Like 1