Malzatan golf carts

ktravel

Lots of folks have used them. What exactly is your question about them??

We generally walk on the blue line to the main square where the cathedral is located and then take the pulmonia to other places. Always ask price first and agree on what you wish to pay before getting in. This is a rule for every sort of taxi in Mexico and not just for Mazatlan.

My experience was that from the cruise ship, it costs $5 to get to get to another point of interest, like the cathedral/market area, or the Golden Zone.  They will also try to get you to hire them for an hour or so for $20+, and they will take you to various points of interest.

On July 25, 2019 at 10:14 AM, yoolykeme said:

My experience was that from the cruise ship, it costs $5 to get to get to another point of interest, like the cathedral/market area, or the Golden Zone.  They will also try to get you to hire them for an hour or so for $20+, and they will take you to various points of interest.

Hello Yoolykeme, im curious is it $20 per person or for all the seat? I understand taxi would fare would be higher. I forgot which port have the taxi fare by zone. Thank you. 

17 hours ago, Fatcat604 said:

Hello Yoolykeme, im curious is it $20 per person or for all the seat? I understand taxi would fare would be higher. I forgot which port have the taxi fare by zone. Thank you. 

It should be for the entire vehicle, but again, you can bargain, depending on the situation. 

When you first get out of the port, you don't have to agree with the first driver that you encounter.  Keep walking and more will find you. What I did was go to the Oxxo (their version on 7-11), buy some water and waited for more drivers to come along. 

Also, things change at the end of the day. Drivers might be willing to take less for a makeshift tour on your way back to the ship.