Lunch and MDR menus for Harmony of the Seas

Hello fellow cruisers!

I know the menus change, but does anyone have any recent lunch and MDR menus for Harmony of the Seas? 

I would like to drool while waiting to confirm our upcoming cruise!  

I"m also sure a lot has changed since our last cruise in 2011!  I have to start research and planning all over again!

Thanks!

36 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Since  drooling is the objective, this thread has MDR menus from Freedom, which would be very similar to Harmony:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2681726-freedom-of-the-seas-cruise-compasses-july-7th-sailing/

Thank you so much.  The menu format has certainly have changed since 2011 (LOL), but I remember some of the choices, so I'm glad they kept them :)

3 hours ago, red-dragon said:

Thank you so much.  The menu format has certainly have changed since 2011 (LOL), but I remember some of the choices, so I'm glad they kept them 🙂

As long as they have the great rolls I’m happy!

They are the only thing I can get on a cruise ship that I can’t get on shore. 

4 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

As long as they have the great rolls I’m happy!

They are the only thing I can get on a cruise ship that I can’t get on shore. 

Which rolls are these?  All I remember is the delicious Austrian Striezel bread (cranberry raisins).  Gosh, I hope they still have it!

5 minutes ago, red-dragon said:

Which rolls are these?  All I remember is the delicious Austrian Striezel bread (cranberry raisins).  Gosh, I hope they still have it!

Different seeded rolls and plain ones. I love the crisp crusts and fluffy innards. 

Hey evidently don’t serve savoury bites any more, but when I asked about them, our waiter started bringing them every night. They’re bite size rolls and so good. 

19 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

Different seeded rolls and plain ones. I love the crisp crusts and fluffy innards. 

Hey evidently don’t serve savoury bites any more, but when I asked about them, our waiter started bringing them every night. They’re bite size rolls and so good. 

Ahh, I remember the bread basket that our waiter brought around.  Yes, the savory bites, I was so excited to try them after reading about it on CC.  I do recall they were cold, hard and tasted like mini bagels, in my opinion.  I remember wishing they were heated up.  I'll have to look for them, and try again!  

That's so nice that your waiter brought them back out for you!

12 hours ago, red-dragon said:

Ahh, I remember the bread basket that our waiter brought around.  Yes, the savory bites, I was so excited to try them after reading about it on CC.  I do recall they were cold, hard and tasted like mini bagels, in my opinion.  I remember wishing they were heated up.  I'll have to look for them, and try again!  

The first night he brought them they were cold and rock hard. From the next night on they were fresh, soft, and delicious. 

The problem was that I felt obligated to eat them and I love  the pumpkin seed rolls. 

I hardly had room for dinner!

13 hours ago, red-dragon said:

Waiters don't bring rolls anymore. There is a small basket on the table. Every man for themselves.