Navigator Questions

Hello,

We haven't been on the Navigator yet and booked her up for October 14th, we have a few questions.

1-  What are the shows currently on her?

2-  She doesn't have a coastal kitchen, are there any other perks as far as dining for people with JS and regular suites?  Perhaps maybe breakfast or lunch in the specialty dining?

3-  Are there two lounge chairs on the balconies for the JS?

4-  Does anybody have the current 4 night menus?

5-  Does the Viking Crown lounge turn into late night dancing?  DJ or live band?

6-  In Dazzles do they have a live band?

Edited by Cruisegirl6

Thank you Bob, unfortunately there were no regular suites available but I keep looking maybe one will open up.  I have't seen those shows yet so that is good. Now curious whether there are lounge chairs on the JS balcony and curious what the 4 night menus are.  Thank you!!!

4 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Thank you Bob, unfortunately there were no regular suites available but I keep looking maybe one will open up.  I have't seen those shows yet so that is good. Now curious whether there are lounge chairs on the JS balcony and curious what the 4 night menus are.  Thank you!!!

When we have had a JS on VOyager or Freedom class ships, there has has been one or two loungers on the balcony.   If there was only one, our stateroom attendant was able to procure another.

1 hour ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Which cabin? We were in 1106 and had these along with a table and 2 chairs.

E92BE5BD-32AA-460A-8137-61AA558EFE65.jpeg

Ice show was fantastic.  Will say for the first time EVER (I love the production, singer/dancer shows) we walked out of the show the 2nd (might have been 3rd) night.  Show was so bad, made no sense.  Will never go back to that one again.  We are on again next Friday so will see what else they have.  Will go to the ice show again for sure, it was so good.

Edited by karena1

1 hour ago, JCDCA said:

How did you like 1106?  Was looking at that cabin for a booking.

We loved it and booked it again! It doesn’t have a bathtub nor walk-in closet but everything was well appointed. The balcony was a sensational bonus. We ordered room service breakfast twice to enjoy outside. 

13 minutes ago, C_hasRedBottoms said:

We loved it and booked it again! It doesn’t have a bathtub nor walk-in closet but everything was well appointed. The balcony was a sensational bonus. We ordered room service breakfast twice to enjoy outside. 

Yeah I was intrigued by the large balcony for sure.  Giving it a shot in a couple months, looking forward to it.