EZ Air QUESTION

bumorgan

Just booked the air reservations and when I received the confirmation I noticed a line item "included air fees". What is this for? I don't want to wait on the phone another 30 minutes to find out. Thanks.

11 hours ago, bumorgan said:

Just booked the air reservations and when I received the confirmation I noticed a line item "included air fees". What is this for? I don't want to wait on the phone another 30 minutes to find out. Thanks.

It's just a line item for the benefit of Princess bookkeeping.  If you notice, it does nothing to the bottom line and isn't added into or taken from the amount you owe.  Don't need to worry about it.

Pooh

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, spookyfudge said:

You do realize if you do a mock booking and the EZFare rate is cheaper, you can contact princess and rebook at the lower price, did this a few times when we did EZfare

No need to call Princess. You can do it yourself.

It is very easy.

Go into your cruise booking on the personalizer after you log in and go to the "travel arrangements" tab.

Go to your air booking and click on the green tab  "add/modify" flights.

This will bring up the option to search for new flights again and it will give you your current pricing and the new pricing. At that time you can choose the new flights or just back out by clicking on "view cruise" at the top of the flight page.

Do not click the red cancel air booking button!

27 minutes ago, spookyfudge said:

You do realize if you do a mock booking and the EZFare rate is cheaper, you can contact princess and rebook at the lower price, did this a few times when we did EZfare

Not always. Sometimes Princess has a sale with an EZAir discount as part of the sale. In this case, you cannot take advantage of the new EZAir fare without re-faring your entire booking.

The only way to check what your price would be (without changing your booking) is to go to the add/modify flights selection when signed in. You can then look at changes without canceling your current booking. After selecting a proposed change, it will show you the new price, the old price, and the price difference. At that point, you can select the new air booking or you can cancel and keep the old air booking.

Note that you cannot keep the air booking for one direction and change the air booking for the other direction. If you change, you have to select flights for both directions. You may find that you cannot take advantage of a better price or a more convenient connection in one direction because you would lose something in the other direction.