Wheel Chair Assist Harmony and 12:35 p.m. flight

We got one of those Walgreen's transport chairs for a broken ankle and it worked fine, although not great for long distances.  Note that Walgreen's has a reward card system and we saved about $20 on the chair just by signing up for it.  At least at the time they also gave discounts for certain items as well as points for future purchases.  New chair can be tricky to fold, so do it a few times before you need to use it.

1 hour ago, reallyitsmema said:

Correct, generalizations aren't helpful which is why you shouldn't talk about cabins on a ship you have never sailed.

Since you're so much more knowledgeable about Anthem than I am, what is the actual width of the doorway in a standard room?  

3 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

You have sailed Anthem before so think of those little night stands, separating the beds isn't going to gain you much space wise.  You said you have a balcony, if you post the number, it is easy to know whether the bed is by the bathroom or by the balcony.  There is more room at the end of the bed, but I doubt you will get a wheelchair by it.  If the side of the bed your wife sleeps on is by the balcony, I would suggest you either as for both night stands to be put on that side or just have the one on your side taken away.  That would give her a bit more room between the bed and the curtain.  We have had a shower stool in a balcony cabin on Anthem and I would suggest you put on of the legs of the stool behind the little foot rest that is there for shaving.  It will give her a little more room in the shower but it also keeps the stool from moving.  I know a wheelchair will fit through the door as there was someone near us in a wheelchair.

Cabin # 12-302.

For informational purposes, the width of chair is 26' and 12' folded.  Your idea of getting rid of one of the night stands sounds good, and if the bed is by the balcony, the wheel chair can be placed between the bed & balcony door.  Trying to remember, if Anthem had a cocktail table.

Edited by nelblu

39 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Cabin # 12-302.

For informational purposes, the width of chair is 26' and 12' folded.  Your idea of getting rid of one of the night stands sounds good, and if the bed is by the balcony, the wheel chair can be placed between the bed & balcony door.  Trying to remember, if Anthem had a cocktail table.

12302 has a sofabed, so bed is by the bathroom, sofabed is by the balcony.  There are no coffee tables on Anthem balconies.  Anthem does have the vanity table that is not attached to the wall and can be moved out to use as a table if needed.  With that configuration, the bed is between the two wardrobes.  Probably not need to get rid of the night stand since there is a large space on either side of the bed.  If you split the bed, they can put the two night stands side by side between the beds for more separation.  Cabin will look like this one.

Image result for anthem of the seas 12302