Non-refundable deposit on refare

gwhitti

Can you refare to a lower fare in the same cabin if the fare goes down before final payment without losing your non-refundable deposit? Or, do you lose the non-refundable deposit and have to make a new non-refundable deposit? The fare on our next cruise just dropped by $300+, and requires a non-refundable deposit, but we have a $319 non refundable deposit with the old fare. Hope this makes sense.

13 minutes ago, gwhitti said:

Can you refare to a lower fare in the same cabin if the fare goes down before final payment without losing your non-refundable deposit? Or, do you lose the non-refundable deposit and have to make a new non-refundable deposit? The fare on our next cruise just dropped by $300+, and requires a non-refundable deposit, but we have a $319 non refundable deposit with the old fare. Hope this makes sense.

Work with whomever you booked through - Princess or your TA.  You should have success since keeping the booking and still going on the cruise.

4 hours ago, Mud_Shark said:

Yes you can.

You cannot cancel the cruise booking or you will lost the deposit, but you can refare.

I did it last month.  No problems.

Don

Thank you. This is correct information. We asked and were able to refare without losing the non-refundable deposit.

• Like 1

I was able to re-fare two cruises (B2B) next year with the “3 for Free.” Pricing remained the same (I’m getting great prices and booked a long time ago) but am getting $100 and $120 OBC extra plus free gratuities, and retained my non-refundable deposit. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Pam in CA said:

I was able to re-fare two cruises (B2B) next year with the “3 for Free.” Pricing remained the same (I’m getting great prices and booked a long time ago) but am getting $100 and $120 OBC extra plus free gratuities, and retained my non-refundable deposit. 

Thanks for sharing Pam. Some people have all the luck 🍀 and they call me Lucky 😁

Tony

2 minutes ago, Lucky TGO said:

Thanks for sharing Pam. Some people have all the luck 🍀 and they call me Lucky 😁

Tony

I have a great TA. What can I say? 

Stay safe... looks like you’re going to get walloped with wind and rain. 

And what are you doing up so late? 😜