Eclipse from Honolulu check in question

bestsyanne

We'll just be getting off when you get on. 😥

You should be fine to get off again with your seapass, but just double check when you board.  Many others will want to do the same thing.  The only caveat is that you will need to be on board for muster, which is usually right around the end of boarding time, and right before dinner service, so I'm guessing 5:30 or 6:00.  Just make sure to check the daily programme. 

We leave Vancouver 2 weeks from today.  There are a good number from our cruise who will be sailing with you, too.  

Andrew

I had to do that a couple of years ago when my kindle went phut on the flight over, the only thing is that you might be coming back at the same time as passengers are still boarding.  I managed to get shell lei'd twice and had to through the usual new passenger security.

We did this cruise in 2016. We boarded at 1130 & had lunch. Many of our group then got off & did a pre-planned tour. There were two musters, one about 5pm & the other 8:30-9ish, you could choose either. Fabulous cruise. We’ll be getting on in Hawaii as you’re getting onboard. Enjoy!

We did this in 2016 on Solstice.  Boarded the ship, waited until the cabin was ready to drop off our hand luggage and left the ship.  We walked to the Iolani Palace and did a great tour.  Back to the ship with plenty of time to spare.