Online Check in

abpplh

You can do check-in yourself.  You must wait until you are within 90 days of the cruise.

You can also book dining, excursions, drink packages, spa, etc., using the Cruise Planner on Royal's website,

• Like 2

You can also book most things yourself, in the Cruise Planner on RC's website:  excursions, drink packages, dining reservations, spa reservations, shows (if you are on an Oasis or Quantum class ship) (Adventure does not have shows that take reservations; it's all "First come, first seated") , and a few more things.

• Like 1

Thanks all, I do have our RC booking # and have an account RC account.  I have already booked an excursion.  I was not sure about the check in as TA was sayign something about putting together a packet with papers etc for us.  Maybe it means she is giving us some OBC????  LOL!

17 minutes ago, abpplh said:

Thanks all, I do have our RC booking # and have an account RC account.  I have already booked an excursion.  I was not sure about the check in as TA was sayign something about putting together a packet with papers etc for us.  Maybe it means she is giving us some OBC????  LOL!

All they will do is print off all the information regarding cruise etc which you can print off yourself.

I use my TA to get a better price for the cabin we want then do everything else myself.

7 minutes ago, precious89904600 said:

I must have the wrong TA because this is second time we used them and never got any OBC or perks. Next time I will just do it myself. I booked the hotel , airfare and shuttle  plus printed out all the paper work

You have to ask them about perks before you book.