Palma de Mallorca DIY - NEW

Host Bonjour

1 hour ago, roger b said:

Hi 

Santa cruse de Palma is an island in the Canary  Islands group  and is in the Atlantic ocean. 

Unfortunately  this not Palma de Mallorca, so I can't help you 😢 

Roger 

Ugh, sorry, I put Palma de Cruz in the search and it took me here, I didnt even realize it took me to the wrong place!

• 2 weeks later...

I believe I asked earlier about bicycling in La Palma. Roger you are a great source of information and I got some rental companies. It also looks great to rent a car and explore. We love to bike (not on mountain roads) Could we bike along the coast then rent a car for the afternoon to venture out to a town or beach depending on the October weather? Would love to hear your opinion and suggestions. Sorry I tried to find you DIY not new, but couldn't locate it. Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, TBruc said:

I believe I asked earlier about bicycling in La Palma. Roger you are a great source of information and I got some rental companies. It also looks great to rent a car and explore. We love to bike (not on mountain roads) Could we bike along the coast then rent a car for the afternoon to venture out to a town or beach depending on the October weather? Would love to hear your opinion and suggestions. Sorry I tried to find you DIY not new, but couldn't locate it. Thanks in advance!

Hi Not sure if you are on the right island La Palma is in the Canary islands.

I can only help with Palma de Mallorca.

Roger b 

8 minutes ago, TBruc said:

Palma de Mallorca 😃

12 minutes ago, TBruc said:

Palma de Mallorca 😃

Hi, 

You are in the right thread now.

I don't think you will be to do a cycle ride and hire a car.

There is a lovely cycle ride from the port all along the the coast for miles.

http://www.portbikemallorca.com/en/

If you hire a car for the day there are many things to see just look back at my past posts.

https://arashrentacar.com/

They will leave the car at the port to pick up and return to the port.

Roger b 

22 minutes ago, roger b said:

Hi, 

You are in the right thread now.

I don't think you will be to do a cycle ride and hire a car.

There is a lovely cycle ride from the port all along the the coast for miles.

http://www.portbikemallorca.com/en/

If you hire a car for the day there are many things to see just look back at my past posts.

https://arashrentacar.com/

They will leave the car at the port to pick up and return to the port.

Roger b 

Hi, 

I forgot  to mention  that October  is my best month  in Mallorca. 

Sea warm, nice temperatures,  and the crowds have gone .

Roger b 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm hoping for some help.  My wife & I are arriving on Sunday, June 2 '24.  We will be on the island from 12pm-11pm.  Our plan was to rent a car and follow one of the routes suggested, but it appears as though Arash Rentals is closed on Sundays.  We are hoping for a recommendation for another rental option that would be open on that day, & would accommodate a late return.

4 hours ago, Jesse B said:

Hi, I'm hoping for some help.  My wife & I are arriving on Sunday, June 2 '24.  We will be on the island from 12pm-11pm.  Our plan was to rent a car and follow one of the routes suggested, but it appears as though Arash Rentals is closed on Sundays.  We are hoping for a recommendation for another rental option that would be open on that day, & would accommodate a late return.

Hi ,

I think  If you contact Arash they will leave a car for you at the port ,with a locked key box, that you return to the port ,this can all be done on line .

Failing this the only other option to hire a car would be the airport, you have plenty of time as it will not take longer that 30mins to get to the airport by taxi.

Roger b