Non alcoholic & coffee drink pkgs

dmccadden

16 minutes ago, dmccadden said:

Hi I wad just wondering if princess uses canned soda or soda out of.a fountain machine.  I have been on other lines and it varies depending on the line. So if I order a coke do I get a can?

Thanks

I think you can only get a can. If you have a beverage package you can only get "gun" soda. If you buy a soda it's in a can.

Gun soda. Here is some partial fine print plus a link to the entire terms and conditions.

Exclusions and Limitations

• Does NOT apply to bottled or canned items, or any items offered in Retail Venues or Shops onboard.

https://book.princess.com/cruisepersonalizer/onboard/viewservicelisting.page?service=beverages&items=0535,0532,0540,2314,2316,0482,0481,0496,0497,0498,0499,0480

If you have the Soda And More package, it covers only sodas out of the soda gun.  

On the other hand, if you buy the 6 for 5 soda package (whatever that is called), you get six cans of soda.

If you do not have a package and you order a soda from a waiter or bartender, I THINK that it could be a can or from a gun.  Because I always have the Soda and More package, I don't know.

In a mini-bar set up (Elite and/or suite), you are provided with several cans of soda in your cabin.