Champagne

JC in CA

Hello,

There was some conversation recently about the champagne being served on Regent. We boarded the Mariner 9/30/19 and had this bottle in our room. 

We also had soda and 2 types of beer in our fridge.  There was no other alcohol in our category E room. 

78102BD1-7827-4A85-A85D-3A9136D7296A.jpeg

3 hours ago, JC in CA said:

We also had soda and 2 types of beer in our fridge.  There was no other alcohol in our category E room. 

37 minutes ago, Hambagahle said:

If you do not have a butler then ask your steward for whatever bottle(s) of spirits you would like for the suite.

+1 ............... and if you you would care for other beers, sodas, mixers or wine for your suite just ask.

On Regent if you do no care for something, have a different preference or encounter any issues then bring it to someone’s attention. If it is possible then Regent staff members will seek to satisfy your every wish to make your cruise enjoyable and special.

Edited by flossie009
  • Like 1

Nope-  not open!  We didn’t open it till the block party.  (The bottle fit in the fridge). When our stewardess saw it had been used, she replaced it with another!

We are in category E. Wanted to share what we found in our cabin. We have not requested anything else. Plenty of places to get what we’d like to drink!

also wanted to mention, we are able to store 2 bottles of vero water in our fridge, fits fine on the bottom shelf. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JC in CA said:

Nope-  not open!  We didn’t open it till the block party.  (The bottle fit in the fridge). When our stewardess saw it had been used, she replaced it with another!

We are in category E. Wanted to share what we found in our cabin. We have not requested anything else. Plenty of places to get what we’d like to drink!

also wanted to mention, we are able to store 2 bottles of vero water in our fridge, fits fine on the bottom shelf. 

yeah, they have a "standard" fill which is added when cabins change (previous guests leave.....new ones come). Not necessarily the best choices for some (like Bud light..yikes). If you want something different, just let them know and they will change it. As other posters recommend, you can request items a few weeks before via website (C and above) or via Regent. But no worries, your cabin steward/stewardess will gladly do it...and a few hours later, all will be set. 

Regent is great with those requests. 

We usually unpack, then open the champagne and go to the balcony....if our "neighbors" are out, we invite them to a glass and meet nice people. 

• Like 2

Not a bad idea to ask for something you really like for the suite.  Our last cruise the whole ship was drained of Aperol, but  I still had a half a bottle in my suite!   I would have been unhappy if I didn't do that, since that is my favorite it is hot outside drink.  

• Like 1