Bliss NYC embarkation, Dec - Margaritaville even open?

erdoran

Was all set to plan for my free Haven lunch in Margaritaville but realized - we board in NYC on December 5 - Brrrrr - MUCH too cold for outdoor dining!  Anyone do a mid-winter NYC embarkation for Haven, and what is the substitute for Haven restaurant for first lunch?  Is there one other than freezing outdoors even if Margaritaville is even open?

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:36 PM, erdoran said:

Was all set to plan for my free Haven lunch in Margaritaville but realized - we board in NYC on December 5 - Brrrrr - MUCH too cold for outdoor dining!  Anyone do a mid-winter NYC embarkation for Haven, and what is the substitute for Haven restaurant for first lunch?  Is there one other than freezing outdoors even if Margaritaville is even open?

I am wondering how you will be boarding the 'BLISS' in NYC on December 5 when I will be boarding the 'BLISS' in NYC on December 1, (and departing on a 12-Day Caribbean Cruise)!!!

We boarded the Escape the week of Christmas last year in a Haven room. They had la Cuchina available for Haven guests, but it also was not unbearably cold so Margaritaville would have been fine with the windows closed.