Shareholder Onboard credits

Avista

Avista,

Since you are from the US, you don't have the option to email your shareholder information to Carnival or Cunard unless something has changed recently. The only two options in the US are to fax the information or mail it to them. Here is a link to the page from the Carnival website that provides the details. I think this is what MCC retired attempted to post above but for some reason it didn't come through as a functioning link for me.

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

Edited by bluemarble
  • Like 1

I used to fax the form, but the last time I tried it didn't connect so I wrote a letter to Cunard in Santa Clarita, CA. They didn't confirm back, but I had alerted my very competent Travel Agent, and she forwarded a new confirmation to me with in a week.

If you are retired military, you can also send them a copy of your DD214 and once they get it they will mark your account so you don't have to send it every time you travel.

Be sure you send a copy of a recent confirmation of your current ownership as near to the letter date as possible, to avoid questions. 

Bluemarble is correct for US residents, in my experience.  We use the fax, which is way 1990s!  And Cunard's response is often 1990s as well, non-existent.  Sometimes they process the request and sometimes they don't.  And when they don't we have a follow-up with our excellent TA.  Other Carnival lines handle this much more efficiently.  Hang in there for the OBC that you deserve!