Cirque Du Soleil at Sea reservations

Europeantraveler1

Our experience when we sailed aboard Meraviglia was that everyone that paid for Cirque shows in advance online got an “invitation” in their stateroom on their embarkation day which they then had to take to either the Cirque desk at guest services or to the Carousel Lounge to then select a date and seats, regardless of what they’d picked online.

Since we were on a multi-embarkation port itinerary, the line at the desk was long every afternoon every time that a new batch of passengers boarded the ship.

We didn’t book in advance. We booked our Cirque performance once we boarded the ship using the MSC for Me app on my phone. From it, we could select the show date we wanted. No need to stand in line. The tickets were then delivered to our stateroom on the morning of the show. 

Edited by Tapi
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Tapi said:

Our experience when we sailed aboard Meraviglia was that everyone that paid for Cirque shows in advance online got an “invitation” in their stateroom on their embarkation day which they then had to take to either the Cirque desk at guest services or to the Carousel Lounge to then select a date and seats, regardless of what they’d picked online.

Since we were on a multi-embarkation port itinerary, the line at the desk was long every afternoon every time that a new batch of passengers boarded the ship.

We didn’t book in advance. We booked our Cirque performance once we boarded the ship using the MSC for Me app on my phone. From it, we could select the show date we wanted. No need to stand in line. The tickets were then delivered to our stateroom on the morning of the show. 

Good info to know we were thinking of booking before the cruise.