Boardwalk Cabin Question

After looking at our vacation budget and done some research, DD and I have decided to change our CP view room for a Boardwalk Balcony.  We've enjoyed our Promenade rooms and noise isn't a problem for us.  I grew up in the city so the privacy thing isn't a factor either.  My question is that I think Deck 9 would probably be good for people watching but I don't know how far the view is cut off by the slides the Oasis class has. Any suggestions on good Boardwalk views (don't care about the Aqua show views)?  I was thinking either 9305 or 9315. Thanks!

I don't know what the slides have done to the view now.   I would say about midway in would be good if you want to see the carousel.  The rooms close to the aft- probably the very end and back about 5 rooms used to have good views of the Aqua Theatre shows.  If you do like people watching, Deck 9 should do the trick.   

We sailed on Allure in a Boardwalk Balcony in 2016 and had a Deck 12 room- it was far enough above the Boardwalk noise but not right under the sports deck noise.  

I am sorry I have not cruised more recently to give you a better answer, but maybe it's a start.

1 hour ago, cooncat_mom said:

After looking at our vacation budget and done some research, DD and I have decided to change our CP view room for a Boardwalk Balcony.  We've enjoyed our Promenade rooms and noise isn't a problem for us.  I grew up in the city so the privacy thing isn't a factor either.  My question is that I think Deck 9 would probably be good for people watching but I don't know how far the view is cut off by the slides the Oasis class has. Any suggestions on good Boardwalk views (don't care about the Aqua show views)?  I was thinking either 9305 or 9315. Thanks!

We prefer deck 10, 11 or 12 because it will get you a little bit further away from the activity of the Boardwalk.

We have stayed on Deck 9 too and it was fine....but we just like to be a bit higher.

Have a wonderful cruise!!!