Getaway Dec 8-13, 2019-EDOCS

cruisekitty22

I finally received the free air flights and It says my EDOCS are ready to be retrieved but when I click on that it they say they are NOT ready to be retrieved, Our cruise is 58 days out. We booked through a travel agent. Does the travel agent have to do anything before I can see the EDOCS?  We got terrible flights coming and going  from our cruise.  Can I change my flights or does the travel agent have to do this?

I'm on the same cruise and received my flights last Saturday and my edocs were available right away.  Not sure you're going to have luck changing already ticketed flights, I called last week before they were ticketed and got mine changed.

My cruise is in November and for a few weeks my eDocs wouldn’t come up. I just tried every day and now they come up. I’ve heard that they might be locked while they’re updating peoples flights and rooms. 

Hi all! This happened to me as well (different cruise, though) and I used the website to contact ncladmin@ncl.com. If you already have your airfare confirmation email, but no eDocs, then it is a GLITCH with the website and you can contact the website admin to have it fixed. They fixed mine within a few hours of emailing them. 

This was in their automated reply to my initial email: Due to the popularity of our air promotion, we are experiencing a delay in ticketing of air flights which in turn afffects the availability of E-docs (AKA Electronic Documents, Boarding Passes, Cruise Tickets).  If your reservation is within 45 days or less and you have booked Air Flights with Norwegian CruiseLine, Please email us at ncladmin@ncl.com in order for us to expedite the release of your E-docs.  When emailing us, please include your reservation number, ship name and sail date. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, missSarahA81 said:

Thank you for this! I sent the email and had my docs pretty directly after! 

No problem! I was going nuts waiting for mine, so I am glad I was able to find a solution and share it! 😁