Can't Add Family Members to my Credit Card in online check-in

jasm8449

Our December Silhouette sailing is not yet able to have check-in using the Celebrity app.  So I've done the check in online.  Our family of 5 in 2 staterooms, with the reservations linked.  The system allows me to complete the check-in for all 5.  However, when I allowed all 5 to charge to my credit card, and I tried to click 'continue', I repeatedly got a message with a red exclamation mark, and a message saying I had to complete guest information.  I triple checked, and everything was correct and completed.  I called Captain's Club and the rep could not figure out what the problem was and apparently there can only reach IT via email.  The CC rep suggested I try choosing 'cash account' for everyone else except me.  That actually worked.  The express passes for everyone came up on the next screen.  The rep said to go to guest services once on board and have them apply my credit card to everyone.  

Has anyone else had this issue?

Not exactly comparable, but I was able to use one card for both of us in a single cabin, so it is certainly not one card per person.

It just came up as an option to use the same card and it worked without problems.

I just did a family vacation this summer on the summit. I had a problem like you. I went to guest services and had all the rooms linked to my card. We had 5 rooms and 11 people. it was easy.  All worked out well. Good luck. 

We’ve experienced it a couple of times when the website didn’t want to play ball. Just sort it at the pier when you all check-in together and have them link your CC for their records.

Btw, we’ve also had it work online and then turn to cash for our kids’ accounts once onboard. We were called to GS and it was sorted from there 😉