Shore Excursion Prices Pre Cruise

pthjudy

Seeing a 30% off Halloween sale, I decided to check the price of a shore excursion I booked several weeks ago when there was no “sale”. The price was nearly 30% HIGHER than what I paid. Do the prices vary that often pre cruise? If the price had really dropped, could I have taken advantage of the drop?

you can always cancel and rebook anything purchased on the cruise planner with no penalty.   You can do this yourself on the cruise planner itself.   (I would be careful when doing this for a very popular excursion as someone else may jump in and get it while you were repurchasing..  (maybe call to do this ))

40 minutes ago, Mass2Cruise said:

Interested in knowing the answer on the question of taking advantage of a price drop post booking as well.  

You can cancel and rebook online for any price drops up until a couple days prior to sailing.  As far as their “sales” pricing goes, there’s really no rhyme or reason to it, at least not a logical one.

Just did a cancel/rebook for an AI in Roatan for next spring.  Price has been higher for at least 4 months but today was $5pp lower.  Have seen a $3 price difference in past and didn't bother.  With luck price will go down further.