Shocking price drop for Norway, August 2020

While on the Majesty in August, my husband and I booked a 7 day Norwegian fjord cruise out of Copenhagen (August of 2020) and I have been checking prices almost daily.  We have gotten a couple of small price drops but tonight got another one, saving $489 for the two of us (Guaranteed balcony).  I am beyond shocked--to the point of checking the itinerary while on hold in case they had quietly dropped a port or two from the planned ports!  Just sharing in case any of you are tired of checking for price drops.  This one really took me by surprise, but was "oh so worth it".

Nancy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, nancy2vues said:

I am beyond shocked--to the point of checking the itinerary while on hold in case they had quietly dropped a port or two from the planned ports!

That just means that prices were way too high when you booked. 

I booked our b2b in september with 2nd leg being norway fjords.  I did a reprice on october 11th and saved about $250 for the norway cruise.  Looks like today I can save another $238 on a reprice but the first cruise of baltic went up.   Love their reprice system doing all the time and just takes a simple 5 minute phone call.

Glad some of you were also able to re-price.  I realize that my original booking price was inflated because I didn't book immediately when the cruises were released.  May was much cheaper, but I need to go in August instead for work reasons. I agonized about it long and hard and had to decide if I wanted to go even if the price didn't drop:)   

Nancy