Theme Night - where can we find them?

DesireeC03

We normally cruise with Celebrity but we do sail with RCCL and I don't recall any Theme nights for many years. They might do on cruises without prior warnings, maybe someone else can add more.

• Like 1

On Symphony in late September they did an '80s party, a White Party, a Red Party, and a Silent Disco - those are the only ones that I remember. Again, those can change up from time to time though and they don't generally publish them in advance - I wouldn't be surprised to see the '80s party continue though, as they had dedicated props for that.

Edited by garnetpalmetto
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, garnetpalmetto said:

I don't think that's the type of theme night OP is referring to.

On Symphony in late September they did an '80s party, a White Party, a Red Party, and a Silent Disco - those are the only ones that I remember. Again, those can change up from time to time though.

Oh, my bad!  I can't delete my post, but edited it, thanks!

Edited by red-dragon
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DesireeC03 said:

thank you everyone - this gives me a jumping point for packing.  I will also download the app to see if there is anything there

I like to search for the daily papers/cruise compass from a recent cruise to see what they had.  On my next cruise on the Mariner I have noted they have had a 70's party, an 80's party and the Red party.  I like to dress up for these parties so that's why I research as much as possible!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sun_lovin!1 said:

I like to search for the daily papers/cruise compass from a recent cruise to see what they had.  On my next cruise on the Mariner I have noted they have had a 70's party, an 80's party and the Red party.  I like to dress up for these parties so that's why I research as much as possible!

great idea

thanks

5 hours ago, DesireeC03 said:

thank you everyone - this gives me a jumping point for packing.  I will also download the app to see if there is anything there

Unfortunately the app tends to not be much help for that. I don't remember noticing any of Symphony's theme nights when I looked in the app prior to the cruise.

• Like 1