A few questions about the Pearl please

ladybugpug

My family will be cruising on the Pearl in December. We were on the Gem around 9 years ago but haven't cruised NCL since. I remember that when we arrived on board we were able to store our carry on bags in a designated area. Is that still available? Also were is a good place to sit down (besides the buffet which will be a madhouse I expect) and maybe get a drink or bite to eat while we wait to get into our staterooms? One last question...I adore Christmas and can't wait to see the decorations. Do they go all out for the holidays? TIA for any help!

• Like 1

The last two times on the Jade which is a sister ship they had luggage storage in the Bliss. There

was an attendant there at all times and you had to have your claim check to retrieve it. I am assuming

(but not sure) it will be the same.

Depending on when you are going in December, the ship should be fully decorated.  A week or two before Christmas an elaborate Gingerbread Village will be  built and displayed.

On Christmas morning Santa will arrive with small gifts for all the children on board.

Turkey Dinner will be served all over the ship.

Enjoy---- My very favorite time to cruise.