Help please... ship photos missing

Lbicklel

Hi.   We were on the escape back in September. We purchased a photo package that included the digital copies of the purchased pictures. I’ve been working on a photo book as a gift to my travel companions and the last element I was going to put in where the ship photos. I went to the flash drive and while all the purchased photos have an associated file none of the photos are fully downloaded onto the flash drive. It’s as if they stopped the copy process midway through.

I have tried to call the main customer service number and after getting through all the voice prompts I get to where it tells me to stay on the line for an operator and then a recording comes on and tells me to go online and submit a case. Then it hangs up. So I did go online and submit a case but it says they’ll get back to me in 4 to 6 weeks. Of course that’s too late for what I’m trying to do. 

Any ideas or other phone numbers that you know of?

11 minutes ago, julig22 said:

Copy the files directly onto your computer, then open them from the computer.  Viewing photos from a flash drive is memory intensive and doesn't always work.

I did...same result. It appears they aren’t on the flash drive.

11 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

You should be able to set up an account and access your pictures from there.

Thanks for the link.  I was able to find my pictures there but that still doesn’t give me access to re-download the digital copies. It only gives me the opportunity to purchase them again. However I did use the contact us link on that page so hopefully I can get an answer from them sooner than from Norwegian customer service. 

11 minutes ago, JennyB1977 said:

Right click the file and then open with....choose your favorite viewer. BTW how are they saved? .jpg, .jpeg? And are you on a mac or something else?

They are .jpg...I’m on Windows. Doesn’t matter what program I try to open with. Here are examples.

6787BCB1-7590-4C5A-AC7E-AC33DBE696B6.jpeg

5F6078C3-3C79-4B3A-A992-36EB8850418D.jpeg