Jewelry Case?

mrsturkelton

I have a great Vera Bradley roll case with many compartments.  Got it several years ago.  They may still have something similar.  Check out their website.    Also, Lug Canada has one called the Flipper case which I use all the time.    Again many compartments.  I also add to both cases with little Chinese zipper soft pouches that I picked up in China a few years back.  So I protect earrings, etc. buy placing into the little Chinese pouches.  Label the outside with Scotch Painter Tape and then place each item separately into the the little compartments of each of the Vera Bradley and the Lug cases.  So organized and that way I can travel with lots of jewellery and find everything easily.  Everything is soft sided and placed at the bottom of my backpack which never leaves my side.  

Lug Flipper Jewelry Case

I don't take any jewelry at all anymore, but I always wear gold studs. In the past I used straws to feed necklaces through and put everything in a zip-lock. I'm a little more eco-concious now so I'd probably do a small makeup bag and reusable straw 🙂 

On 11/25/2019 at 6:38 PM, ShakyBeef said:

I use one like this:

image.png.b264af189707d3293dec1c06b57e3c1b.png

I used to use a pouch style case.  But a couple years ago I upgraded to this style because I wanted the rigidity to help prevent my jewelry from being crushed if an accident occurs with my backpack in which I carry all my valuables when boarding and debarking.  This case is about 5" x 5" x 2", and fits easily into the cabin safe.

This is really nice!

• Like 1

On 11/19/2019 at 1:43 PM, mrsturkelton said:

I searched and couldn't find this anywhere, but what do you use for packing your jewelry?  I don't plan on taking any expensive items, but do like to change my earrings daily.  I want something to keep them from being damaged in my suitcase or becoming loose and winding up poking holes in my undies!

For a long time I had a roll of Glad press n stick wrap and would fold my jewelry in like this.  I had a suitcase with a side pocket which was very convenient for this method. Bought a new suitcase and they gave me this as a bonus with it. The press n' go worked fine but I do find the case just a bit more convenient. If I were purchasing one I'd probably go for this one now that I've had experience with jewelry cases.

• 2 weeks later...