Equinox shows.

Rockymaya

• 2 months later...

Would recommend you download the Celebrity App    Equinox is supported.     Choose the existing cruise as they don't always populate the other cruises until just before cruise.

On first page under Daily Planner -  Choose filter All Activities instead of Most Popular and you can explore yourself.

41 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Would recommend you download the Celebrity App    Equinox is supported.     Choose the existing cruise as they don't always populate the other cruises until just before cruise.

On first page under Daily Planner -  Choose filter All Activities instead of Most Popular and you can explore yourself.

Thanks so much!  Didn’t realize you could view other sailings with the app.  Just looked at today’s sailing to get an idea what the entertainment might be.  I realize things can change but glad to see they have a lot scheduled for the Sunset Bar area.

4 hours ago, RickT said:

Thanks so much!  Didn’t realize you could view other sailings with the app.  Just looked at today’s sailing to get an idea what the entertainment might be.  I realize things can change but glad to see they have a lot scheduled for the Sunset Bar area.

You can also check out the meals and usually can figure out which nights are Chic nights.   I use it all the time and really enjoy it.  It is becoming more reliable than when first released but only the current cruise and possibly the next one.

On 11/24/2019 at 6:43 PM, Rockymaya said:

Going on Equinox Feb 2020.What are the current entertainment and production shows.

I was on Equinox last week.  Same old shows unfortunately Topper and Life. There were also 1 great comedian and 1 so so impressionist. They also had a Frankie Vali tribute band that was awful.  They were disorganized and only sang a few songs. (Which were pretty good). The problem is they spent most of the time talking.  It appeared that they were looking to fill up their time by NOT singing and just talking.  They actually thanked the orchestra 7 times!!! They introduced the orchestra 3 times.  Clearly they were not up to Celebrity’s high standards.  
All that being said, there were wonderful bands and we had a great cruise. The crew on Equinox is the best!

have fun!