Cabin 6035

glynden76

37 minutes ago, glynden76 said:

Hello I’m in cabin 6035 on the celebrity millennium ship in February and was just wondering what the sweet 16 cabins are only I’ve read that this is one?? Can anyone help please.

Try looking here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1835450-m-class-cabin-information-compilation-please-do-not-post-cabin-questions-here/

Although we have sailed on Infinity and Constellation which are also M class ships, I have never been in a sweet 16 cabin, as they are forward and I prefer to book mid ships.

I think I remember reading that they have larger balconies.

https://wanderwiles.com/2016/09/19/celebrity-millennium-class-sweet-16-cabins-double-the-balcony-at-no-extra-charge/

There is also a section at the top of the Celebrity cruise board which has been written by passengers themselves. If you cannot find your cabin itself, look for a similar cabin on Constellation, Infinity, or Summit, which are all M class ships.

18 hours ago, glynden76 said:

Hello I’m in cabin 6035 on the celebrity millennium ship in February and was just wondering what the sweet 16 cabins are only I’ve read that this is one?? Can anyone help please.

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words, so here is the classic photo that is typically  re-posted on this board whenever someone asks about these cabins.

image.png.a7cea42c2a187c4083ae37192b2d5a18.png 

6035 is on the opposite side of the ship, at the corresponding location to 6030 shown here.

Notice how the labeled balconies 6016 - 6030 are deeper than the balconies of the cabins on deck 7 right above them.

The cabins themselves are no larger than others in the same category.

Edited by fleckle

1 hour ago, fedexretiree said:

we have stayed in this same cabin on the Summit and IT IS GREAT...  Much bigger balcony if that is your thing.  If that doesn't matter to you then you may want to go more center in the ship because it is a walk to the Sunset bar or the Buffet and pool.

True, but being near the forward elevators makes this cabin close to the theater, fitness center and covered pool in the Solarium.