Captains Circle and Carnival

espmass

Many years ago when I first started cruising, I took 2-3 trips on Carnival.  If I am right that Princess is owned by Carnival Corp, should these be counted by Princess towards my loyalty tier?  I ask because I am just one point away from my next tier and it would be nice to get the next step prior to my February cruise.  Thanks for any responses.  

Thanks for all the fast replies.  Always much faster than emailing Princess.  Too bad for us as we are only one point away from Elite on Princess and it would have been nice to have for our 2/20 Princess cruise.  Oh well, next one.

9 hours ago, Musky Ike said:

Nope, Princess Captain's Circle just counts Princess and P&O sailings. Just sail again on Princess.

It is a lot more complicated than this.  The Captain's Circle used to accept P&O UK cruises on a days cruised and number of cruises completed basis. On about 12 December 2017 Princess decided that they would no longer accept P&O UK cruise points. Pre-existing P&O UK cruising history would however be accepted but only if the cruisers had also completed a Princess cruise before the cut off date.  There are exceptions with Sitmar cruise line where I believe Pricess were involved with them somehow. I have no idea about P&O Australia.